Laboratory Supplies, Equipment & Chemicals
Avantor and Georgia Bio, have combined their core strengths to offer solutions that advance scientific innovation in the life sciences. The Georgia Bio-VWR program includes special pricing agreements with major manufacturers, plus many other member-only benefits. Enrollment is as simple as completing a one-page enrollment form/agreement.
Acquired by Avantor in 2017 as a wholly-owned subsidiary, VWR serves as a leading global provider of product and service solutions to laboratory and production customers. The combined company is a trusted end-to-end partner to customers and suppliers from discovery to delivery. We offer a diverse portfolio that includes over four million products and enables customer success through innovation, cGMP manufacturing and a comprehensive service offerings.
- Buying power of a large, national purchasing agreement
- Hot list of more than 8,000 items, with savings of up to 75% from list
- Hot list flexibility—pricing for high volume items commonly ordered can be added to the hot list to match your company's local pricing
- Discounts across the entire Avantor product offering
- Special pricing on capital equipment items with list price of over $1,100
- E-commerce rebate if most of your orders are placed online
- Generous rebates sent back directly to you on annual contract spend growth
- No minimum order required
- No shipping charges for products shipped from any of Avantor’s regional distribution centers.
- Waived hazardous materials handling fees
- Waived fuel surcharges
- Next-day delivery to most locations.