Premium Refurbished Laboratory Equipment and Surplus Strategy Services
American Laboratory Trading (ALT), an Agilent Technologies Channel Partner, is a customer-focused, full-service provider of premium refurbished lab equipment and surplus strategy services for the life sciences. With sales, service, and warehouse facilities on both coasts, ALT stocks more than 12,000 instruments ranging from small benchtop accessories to robust triple quad mass spectrometers -- all carefully refurbished and delivered with a one year warranty.
ALT also provides surplus strategy services to some of the largest companies in the life sciences. Services include asset disposition, equipment valuation, decontamination, de-installation, move management, decommissioning, and cleanup. Whether it be the need to dispose of a single item or liquidate thousands of instruments across multiple labs, ALT purchases, consigns, trades, or auctions your surplus equipment to monetize your assets and maximize your ROI.
Founded in 1999 and serving customers in more than 60 countries, ALT is a trusted global partner in premium refurbished lab equipment and surplus strategy services. Georgia Bio members can expect significant cost-savings and additional program benefits that can help manage the costs of researching early ideas and developing them into promising treatments.
• Free one-year equipment warranty
• 15% no-hassle discount on list price*
• 10% additional discount on sale items*
• 5% discount on all Agilent Certified Pre-owned products, up to a maximum of $1,500
* Agilent factory-refurbished equipment excluded
Surplus Strategy Services:
• 20% discount on surplus services
• 10% bonus on standard consignment split
• 5% bonus on seller’s premium in auctions