UniFirst, a leading supplier of workwear programs for businesses big and small since 1936, provides a range of apparel from traditional uniforms and industrial wear to protective clothing and “corporate casual” attire. UniFirst also offers various floorcare and restroom products. Serving over 275,000 customers throughout the United States and Canada, UniFirst outfits more than 1.5 million people in their work clothes each business day and offers customers rental, lease, and purchase programs to enhance their business image at the very best value. Whether national, regional, or local, UniFirst customers receive the highest quality garments and services, complete with full program management.
Through this program, UniFirst offers the following specialized benefits to member companies:
- Uniform and facility service savings of 30-50%
- Hygienically clean garments & UHF Chip technology
- Dedicated customer service team
- Customer favorable terms and conditions
- No price increases for 3 years
- Free lab coat pressing included with rental program
- Free company and name emblems on initial installation
- No upfront program investment
- 1-week complimentary service upon new agreement execution
From basic industrial to custom styled uniforms, UniFirst delivers quality branded workwear to protect wearers and enhance your business image.
UniFirst delivers uniforms and facility service products to customers throughout the United States, Canada, and Europe.