Payroll, HR and Tax Services
ADP provides life sciences organizations of all sizes the opportunity to outsource their day-to-day administrative tasks across human resources, compliance, payroll, benefits, talent management, employee support, and more.
As the nation’s largest Certified Professional Employer Organization (PEO), ADP streamlines the HR process, takes work off your plate, and frees up time for you to focus on strategic goals to grow your business. For small and midsized businesses, a PEO can save money on hiring additional HR personnel. Lean on the strategic relationship of an experienced HR partner like ADP.
Up to 25% discount on services, waived implementation fees, and more on the following services:
- ADP TotalSource, ADP’s Professional Employer Organization (PEO) solution, for small to mid-size organizations who don’t want HR to get in the way of revenue-generating activities.
- RUN Powered by ADP® payroll and HR platform designed for small businesses with less than 50 employees.
- ADP Workforce Now®, the technology platform for companies with over 50 employees, includes HR, payroll, benefits administration, talent management, and compliance functionality.
Note: Member company must be a new ADP customer or a new user of specified services to utilize these benefits
The R&D Tax Credit Offering
ADP guides life science clients through the R&D tax credit process. Their group of specialized professionals provide the peace of mind that comes with having a highly detailed study outlining qualified research activities and expenses. ADP carefully analyze each client as a candidate to claim the R&D tax credit. Clients average four to five times return on investment. CGHI: Georgia Bio members receive
- 20% discount on ADP R&D tax credit services, as well as: A free initial assessment to estimate the potential federal & state R&D tax credits for which your company may be eligible;
- Refund clause included in every R&D tax credit engagement;
- A thorough study reviewing qualified expenses delivered by a team of experienced tax professionals; and
- Access to a dedicated team of R&D experts who are trained to help you maximize your credits.
Available to current ADP payroll/PEO clients as well as members using other third-party payroll systems.
How Can a PEO Support My Business?
ADP TotalSource® helps you manage employee benefits, regulatory compliance, and payroll through a co-employment relationship. The PEO contractually shares employer responsibilities with your company, so that you can make the most of every business day.
Empowering Small Businesses
- Phone-in, web-based, and mobile payroll processing
- Tax Filing
- Electronic Reports
- Employee Access
- Direct Deposit
- General Liability Insurance
- New Hire Reporting
- State & Federal HR Resources
ADP Workforce Now
A Technology Solution for Companies with 50+ Employees
- HR & Benefits Administration
- Talent Management & Activation, including recruitment and performance management.
- Time and Labor Management
- DataCloud Services, including analytics and insights.
- Document Cloud
- Compliance on Demand
Want to take advantage of these discounts?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get connected with the ADP team!