Digital RESI September
Sep 14, 2020—Sep 16, 2020
Categories Industry Partner Event
The Redefining Early Stage Investments (RESI) conference series was created by Life Science Nation (LSN) to bring together startups with early-stage investors and strategic channel partners. The goal was to maximize the capability of these companies, from seed to series B, to find partners who are a fit for their technology and stage of development. What‘s unique about RESI is that the event is cross border and cross domain, connecting startups with 10 categories of global investors across the silos of drugs, devices, diagnostics and digital health, the “4 Ds”. RESI caters to both the earliest stage startups, those seeking grants, seed and angel capital, and the early-stage firms who seek series A and B funding.
- 1:1 Ratio of Entrepreneurs to Investors
- Cutting-edge Technologies across Drugs, Devices, Diagnostics, & Digital Health
- 10 Type of Early-Stage Investors from North America, Europe, Asia…
- A Full Day of One-to-One Partnering Meetings and Networking
- Insightful Investor Panels and Entrepreneur Workshops
- Global Gathering of Tech Hubs & Their Constituents
Use discount code GABIO to get 10% off for all ticket types.