|Job Title:||Thought Leader Liaison, Rheumatology (REMOTE)|
|Job Location:||Atlanta, GA|
|Job Description:||Make your mark for patients.|
We’re here because we want to build the future and transform patients’ lives for the better.
At UCB, our people are our experiences and achievements, our passion and drive. That’s why we’re looking for talented individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences – not just the best and brightest, but those who care about making a meaningful difference in the lives of patients. We promote an environment of diversity, openness, and respect where people can make valuable contributions.
An exciting journey lies ahead. Will you join us in pushing the boundaries of what’s possible?
To strengthen our Rheumatology Marketing Team, we are looking for a talented individual to fill the position of: Thought Leader Liaison
The Thought Leader Liaison Role (TLL) is a field based, non-sales role that will hold responsibility for executing an overall provider engagement strategy, for national, regional and local thought leaders and strategic partnerships with rheumatology organizations. They will assist in building UCB’s leadership position in the Rheumatology market through strong differentiation of our value proposition and by connecting and leveraging stakeholder relationships both internally and externally.
The (TLL) role requires working cross functionally with internal stakeholders such as Rheumatology Marketing, Medical Affairs, Sales Leadership and Ecosystems to ensure optimal engagement at congresses, commercial advisory boards and other related activities, to deliver on aligned Patient Value Strategies. This role also requires close partnership with Regional Sales Leads in order to pull through UCB’s commercial strategy at a regional level for the entire Rheumatology portfolio.
You like to work in an environment where you can:
• Cultivate and deepen relationships with KOLs in order to understand the appropriate partnerships in order to develop and pull through a successful strategic plan.
• Assist in the execution of UCB’s peer-to-peer strategy in Rheumatology
• Ability manage complex relationships with multiple customer facing teams and establish the TLL role and its value to the organization.
You will contribute by
• Cultivating and deepening relationships with KOLs in order to understand the appropriate partnerships in order to develop and pull through a successful strategic plan.
• Assisting in the execution of UCB’s peer-to-peer strategy in Rheumatology.
• Managing complex relationships with multiple customer facing teams and establish the TLL role and its value to the organization.
• Collaborating with Rheumatology Marketing to coordinate and pull through corporate strategy and branding execution at rheumatology conferences as well as commercial advisory board planning and execution.
• Strategic execution for commercial KOL meetings and HCP activities at rheumatology conferences and works closely with cross-functional teams to maximize UCB’s HCP engagement opportunities.
• Maintaining a keen understanding of the Rheumatology business including customers, brand marketing
Interested? For this position you’ll need the following education, experience and skills:
• BS/BA degree required
• 5+ years of experience in pharmaceutical sales, marketing, KOL development and/or other directly related roles
• Experience working with a rheumatology product and/or portfolio preferred
• Experience working successfully with commercial and non-commercial teams
• Demonstrates scientific knowledge in customer settings
• Prior launch and launch planning experience preferred
• Proven experience at being able to build processes
• Bachelors’ degree in life sciences, business or healthcare preferred
• Ability to travel ~50%
|Benefits:||Remote, Field based role (Travel 40% nationally)|
|Category:||Biopharma & Therapeutics|
|Company Name:||UCB Pharma|
|Company Contact Name:||Rachel Kielb|
|Company Contact Email:||email@example.com|
|Application Due Date:||Dec 20, 2025|