Webinar: Peachtree BioResearch Solutions COVID Roundtable
Apr 16, 2020 12:00PM—1:00PM
Categories Industry Partner Events
Successfully navigating the ever-changing clinical research environment created by the COVID-19 pandemic will require unprecedented cooperation amongst the members of our research community. To bolster this effort, Peachtree Bioresearch and CenExel have hosted a series of 12 interactive round table discussions aimed at facilitating the flow of data between our sponsors, service providers, and investigators. These sessions have provided an abundance of valuable information, which we would like to share with the rest of the research community.
The wealth of experience and knowledge accrued over decades of service by the members of this diverse industry is our greatest strength. Utilizing this information as a collective will only enhance our ability to tackle the many challenges posed by this continually evolving crisis, while ensuring full consideration is given to the many new ideas and questions brought to light by the research process.
Therefore, we will be holding weekly round table sessions starting on Thursday, April 9th from 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm EST, and every Thursday thereafter at the same time of day, throughout the month of April. Register here!
Topics include: (but not limited to)
- How to ensure patient safety remains our top priority
- Safety Signal Detection of COVID-19
- Continuity of Clinical Trials During COVID-19
- Remote monitoring and access to patient records
- Gap analyses on current SOPs to ensure we are appropriately capturing all changes in procedures
- Change management and site support
- FDA, EMEA and MHRA guidance documents
- Most trusted sources of information
- HIPAA concerns
- Site Closures/Decrease in ”non-essential” staff
As COVID-19 continues to impact the globe, the Peachtree Bioresearch Team and the CenExel team, want to assure you that we remain focused on solutions and will continue to share our experiences, challenges, and creative ideas. This is a difficult time for all those affected by COVID-19, both directly and indirectly. We will strive to do everything possible to support those in need.