Join us for this Back to Work webinar where our panelists will review where we are in terms of the evolving public health situation and related governmental social distancing orders and guidelines. They will also discuss how to analyze risks to enable businesses and other organizations to develop guiding principles for use in evaluating various return to work issues.
• Robert F. Breiman, MD, Chief Scientific Officer, Global Health Crisis Coordination Center; Professor of Global Health, Environmental Health, and Infectious Diseases, Rollins School of Public Health and School of Medicine, Emory University
• Catherine Greaves, Counsel, King & Spalding
• Zack Harmon, Partner, King & Spalding
• Tom H. Hawk III, Partner, King & Spalding
• Josh M. Kamin, Managing Partner Atlanta Office, King & Spalding
Registration is required for this webinar.
Join this webinar to learn more about how to create your Back to Work strategy. Presented in partnership with King & Spalding.