Collaborate | Discover | Implement
As scientific teams become normative environments in which to advance and accelerate medical and health discoveries, there is a growing need for these teams to work with greater effectiveness to achieve their scientific goals. Participate in this free interactive workshop to learn best practices for working as a scientific research team.
- Understand some of the key characteristics that contribute to successful scientific team functioning
- Understand the phases of team development
- Understand the importance of trust during team development and maintenance
- Learn about tools to help set expectations and hold team members accountable
- Understand the importance of creating a shared vision for the team
- Learn how to design and have difficult conversations