The Southeast BIO (SEBIO) Investor & Partnering Forum provides an unparalleled opportunity to meet key decision makers in the regional and national life science and medical technology communities.
In its 21st year, the SEBIO Investor & Partnering Forum has built a loyal following, attracting thought leaders and investors from across the country. We expect another strong event in 2019, with new opportunities to build business partnerships and explore the region’s life science industry.
More than 300 biotech and medtech investors, corporate executives, university representatives, entrepreneurs, and service providers will attend the event this year. This is a rich opportunity to showcase your company at the most significant annual life science conference in the Southeast.
To date, the more than 220 later stage and 180 early stage companies that participated in previous SEBIO Investor & Partnering Forums have raised more than $3.5 billion in public and private funding. These numbers speak to the quality of our presenting companies.
Register now to attend the region’s premiere life sciences and medical technology conference connecting emerging companies with potential investors and corporate partners. The Southeast BIO Investor & Partnering Forum is being hosted in Miami on November 6-7, 2019 with a new format, new networking opportunities, and new investment prospects.
The SEBIO Forum Features:
- Executives, entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, investment bankers, angel investors, university representatives, and other industry professionals from across the Southeast and Eastern U.S.
- Presentations from the region’s most promising life science and medtech companies
- The ability to arrange one-on-one meetings through the SEBIO Connect online partnering system
- World-class speakers and panels featuring engaging conversations by industry leaders
- Corporate Partnering discussions on approaches and strategic areas of interest with senior industry executives