For basic research advancing beyond the academic realm, the National Institutes of Health (NIH) provides non-dilutive federal funding through the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) programs. The NIH SBIR/STTR programs award over $1.21 billion in R&D funding annually to qualified small businesses developing game-changing technologies.
During this virtual workshop, our expert will guide you through how to craft a competitive SBIR/STTR proposal that meets the unique requirements of the NIH. This workshop is ideal for companies targeting the September 5 submission deadline.
• Strategies for targeting your proposal to meet the reviewers’ expectations
• How to communicate with program officials
• How to approach key sections of the proposal, including commercialization plans
• Detailed review for clinical trail submissions
• Common pitfalls and how to avoid them, and more