Are you a Phase II awardee looking to apply for the Commercialization Readiness Pilot (CRP) Program or additional funding under Phase IIB? Did you know the National Institutes of Health (NIH) is issuing new application requirements for the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) programs for the September 8 deadline?
Join the National Institute on Aging (NIA) Office of Small Business Research (OSBR), the NIH Small Business Education and Entrepreneurial Development (SEED), and the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS) small business program for an SBIR/STTR Virtual Workshop on Preparing Your NIH SBIR/STTR CRP and Phase IIB Application on July 21 at 1 p.m. ET. In this workshop, you will hear the latest updates regarding the CRP and Phase IIB application requirements and receive valuable tips on submitting a competitive application to continue funding your innovative idea. This virtual workshop is part of a series of online tutorials that assist entrepreneurial researchers, small businesses, and research organizations with their small business funding applications.
This webinar will feature:
- An overview of the CRP and Phase IIB funding programs from NIH’s SEED, along with application updates
- Priority research interests for NIA-funded small businesses
- Tips for submitting a successful CRP and Phase IIB application
- Application resources and programs
- Opportunities to discuss your application with OSBR staff