Financial objectives and market forces meant MedTech companies were already rethinking their traditional commercial models – then came COVID-19. It has changed the game for the MedTech industry by demonstrating the importance of MedTech manufacturers in healthcare and highlighting the need to accelerate commercial model changes.
As we work together to keep healthcare moving forward in spite of the current climate, it’s important to lean on what we know. The ability to see healthcare professionals (HCPs) face-to-face has been greatly reduced, yet the need to communicate with HCPs and patients and provide them with relevant information is greater than ever.
What will happen if post-COVID-19, access is still only for those deemed “essential”? What does the future look like for field reps in the MedTech industry? How can we add value to HCP customers, keep business on track, and mitigate risk without the ability to see HCPs in-person?
MedTech companies around the world are asking these questions and are struggling to find the most effective way to manage their commercial teams in order to maintain critical relationships and deliver value.
This webinar brings together industry experts who will outline how MedTech companies are adapting their commercial models with multi-channel strategies to address the immediate COVID-19-related challenges as well as support longer-term commercial success.
Join this webinar to understand:
- COVID-19’s immediate impact on the MedTech commercial market
- Examples of the changes MedTech companies are making so far
- Strategies for pivoting quickly and maintaining open lines of communication with HCPs without face-to-face interaction
- Best practices to equip Sales Reps for effective remote engagement
- Anticipated commercial model changes after COVID-19