Have you ever left a conference and realized that you forgot to ask the question you came to get answered? Ever wonder what the FDA’s criteria may be when reviewing your PMA/510(k) submission? Join us at MDMA’s FDA Forum on March 12-13, 2020 in Palo Alto, CA to get your questions answered.
Georgia Bio Members can enter promo code “STATE” to receive $100 off the non-member registration.
MDMA’s 2020 FDA Forum continues to grow as THE conference to engage with leading policy makers and experts. Be sure not to miss out hearing from FDA officials on how to get your technologies into the marketplace.
Confirmed FDA Speakers Include:
- Dr. William Maisel, Director, Office of Product Evaluation & Quality and CDRH Chief Medical Officer
- Patrick Axtell, Ph.D., Senior Tools & Templates Engineer, Office of Regulatory Products, CDRH
- Sergio M. de del Castillo, RAC, De Novo Program Lead, Premarket Notification & Classification Team, DRP1, Office of Product Evaluation & Quality, CDRH
- Lili Duan, Tools & Templates Engineer, Office of Regulatory Products, CDRH
- Owen Faris, Ph.D., Principal Deputy Director, Office of Product Evaluation and Quality, CDRH
- Bakul Patel, MSEE, MBA, Director, Digital Health, CDRH
- John Weiner, Associate Director for Policy & Product Classification Officer, Office of Combination Products, CDRH
This is a RARE opportunity to share YOUR concerns and ask YOUR questions from some of the FDA’s top officials.
MDMA Members – $595
State Member – $795
Non-Members – $895