The aim of the Kaleidoscope conferences is to identify emerging advancements in information and communication technologies (ICTs) and, in particular, areas in need of international standards to aid the healthy development of the Information Society. This year’s conference will be hosted by the Georgia Institute of Technology.
- The International Telecommunication Union (ITU) is a specialized agency of the United Nations that is responsible for issues that concern information and communication technologies.
- It is the oldest International Organization in the World.
- This internationally renowned conference hosted for the first time in the USA since inception.
- This year’s focus is on Digital Health – from manufacturing, to research and discovery, and health delivery
- Kaleidoscope is the signature academic conference for the ITU whose aim is to increase the dialogue between experts working on the standardization of Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) and academia.