Join us for Georgia Bio’s first-ever Patient Advocacy Summit! The COVID-19 pandemic has amplified the need to explore ways in which biopharmas, patient advocacy organizations, and legislators can better partner to advance new treatments and cures. The event will bring together the patient advocacy community to showcase best practices and cutting-edge examples of how life sciences companies can more fully incorporate the patient voice into the work they do—not just approaching regulatory applications or at commercialization, but throughout the drug development cycle.
This program seeks to…
- Showcase best practices and cutting-edge examples of how life sciences companies can more fully incorporate the patient voice into the work they do.
- Identify patient priorities and gain an understanding of what Georgia Bio should take into account when developing its 2021 legislative priorities.
- Showcase Georgia Bio and its members as an ally for patient groups.
- Identify how industry can be a platform for advancing patient priorities, such as access and affordability
- Connect patients and industry
- Amplify the patient voice and encourage greater patient involvement at every stage of the continuum
- Share what challenges the advocacy community is experiencing during COVID. ie funding.