Businesses continue to confront unprecedented and daunting challenges in reopening and returning to work while ensuring a safe workplace. New obligations and responsibilities for employers mean that it is essential to have the right strategy and protocols in place to balance safety, health assessments, data collection, privacy and other critical factors. AdvaMed is offering a webinar that will give you and your leadership team key information and insights for successfully managing these challenges and keeping workplaces and employees safe and productive.
- Public health challenges for employers
- Key elements of a return to work plan
- Privacy and security risks of remote work
- Digital contact tracing and other digital health technologies for COVID-19 management
- Conducting a pandemic impact assessment
- Emergency response plans, policies, processes and record-keeping