The COVID-19 pandemic has had hard hitting, far reaching, global ramifications across the entire healthcare and life science industry. MedTech, Medical Device and In Vitro Diagnostics companies, have been right in the middle of it all – ranging from spikes in demand for personal protective equipment (PPEs), ventilators and test kits, to faster more innovative testing machines and more.
This webinar brings together industry experts who will discuss the impact that the COVID-19 pandemic has had on the MedTech industry and how to leverage this time of challenge. Delivering insightful information and the latest datapoints this webinar will:
- Overview the impact on Healthcare and the MedTech industry as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Share summary data from a new IQVIA MedTech Pulse Survey covering the impact of COVID-19 on Elective Surgeries in both the US and EU markets
- See more on what the models and data coming out of Asia tell us about what we can expect
- Discuss the impact on innovation and Time-To-Market for MedTech
- Review how MedTech companies have adjusted Go-To-Market strategies and execution models in today’s remote work world