Join the National Institutes of Health’s National Institute on Aging (NIA) Office of Small Business Research (OSBR) and Rhode Island Bio (RI Bio) on July 8 at 2 p.m. ET for a webinar on small business funding opportunities to commercialize your research. Dr. Stephanie Davis, OSBR program manager, will provide an overview of the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) programs, steps on drafting a clear application, and additional resources for advancing your research.
This webinar will feature:
- An overview of the SBIR/STTR programs and benefits of funding
- Priority research interests for NIA-funded small businesses
- Upcoming funding opportunities and deadlines
- Application resources and programs
- Opportunities to discuss your application with OSBR staff
Partners: Rhode Island Bio