As the impact of COVID-19 is felt by millions around the world, the Life Sciences industry has been working with unprecedented speed to develop a safe and effective vaccine.
Join Georgia Bio and the Biotechnology Innovation Organization to hear the latest updates and learn how our industry is working to ensure that a safe and effective vaccine will be available to everyone.
Discussion topics to include:
• How is the industry able to accelerate development and availability of safe and effective vaccines?
• What is being done to ensure diversity in COVID-19 vaccine clinical trials?
• How will COVID-19 vaccines be procured and distributed?
• How can we ensure rapid coverage and access?
- Phyllis Arthur, Vice President, Infectious Diseases and Diagnostics Policy, Biotechnology Innovation Organization (BIO)
- Sharon Lamberton, Deputy Vice President, PhRMA
- Dr. Timothy Mullenix, Vaccine Medical Director, Pfizer Global Vaccines
- Dr. Russell Medford, CEO & Chairman, Covanos (moderator)