We are happy to announce the1st ATL Femtech Salon with Atlanta Tech Village for anyone femtech-curious, femtech-impacted, or an ally!
ATL Femtech Salon seeks to support and amplify diverse femtech founders by creating a more connected ecosystem here in Atlanta.
Here is preliminary event agenda from 4-8pm:
- Green Room Reception for those who cannot attend the entire event and have the chance to meet the keynote speaker, femtech panelists, investors, and moderator
- Keynote Anastasia Simon, Principal at Techstars
- Kacie Gordon, co-founder of It All Media, moderating “What is Femtech” Panel with 5 phenomenal femtechs across consumer goods to digital health
- Sheereen Brown – CEO and co-founder of Between, an online platform to easily book an in-person appointment with an ATL-based gynecologist
- Lauren Lee Crane – cofounder of Semaine Health, a clinically backed supplement company that supports people from their first period through menopause and every hormonal fluctuation in between
- Lauren Gregory – founder of Her Poppy, a line of nourishing, plant-based products, including a cramp relieving, mood balancing body oil
- Lindsey Williams – co-founder of MyUTI and has a personal passion for improving women’s health
- Jaki Johnson – founder of WellMiss, a Techstars-backed company, creating the first trauma-informed digital health startup to provide holistic and integrative care to women on their trauma-healing journey
- Deep Dive Session
- Femtech Happy Hour Bazaar
Swag bags worth over $100 will go to the first 100 people through the front door and available for pick up during cocktail hour.
Don’t wait to the last min to arrive, we have some surprises for you!
Dress code: Smart Casual