The ATDC, together with the co-hosts and community partners listed below, is hosting a virtual showcase and arranging 1:1 meetings between 12 Georgia-based healthcare technology companies and investors on September 29th-October 1st.
More details are below and we hope you will think about participating. The deadline to apply for the Showcase is August 21st. Use this link to apply.
A wide variety of healthcare technology companies will be considered including those developing drugs and other therapeutic treatments, medical devices and equipment, diagnostics, and procedures/systems that solve a health problem and improve the quality of lives. We will also consider companies that have technologies to increase the productivity of hospitals, clinics, and health administration services and enhance access to healthcare such as information management systems, document management, business intelligence, analytics, mobile health services, patient engagement and monitoring systems, to name a few.
We are inviting 1,000 venture capitalists based East of the Mississippi River that actively invest in the sector.
This is the ATDC’s 9th venture showcase. We originally held these events in-person but in March this year, we hosted our first virtual showcase shortly after we began to shelter in place. This was done in lieu of our annual trip to the West Coast to meet VCs. The virtual event was successful with each of the participating companies able to meet with multiple VCs during 30-minute, pre-arranged meetings over a three-day period. This will be our second virtual showcase and the first one to exclusively feature healthcare technology companies.
Here are the details:
- The application deadline is 5pm on Friday, August 21st. Use this link to apply.
- 12 Companies will be selected
- Companies should be raising $1M+ in the next 12 months
- Companies must be headquartered in Georgia
- All applicants will be notified whether or not they have been selected on August 31st
- Pre-booked 1:1 meetings with VCs will be held from 10am-4pm ET on September 29th-October 1st (each meeting will be facilitated by an ATDC host)
Companies selected to participate must:
- Attend an orientation on September 2nd (time to be confirmed)
- Provide their logo and executive summary no later than noon on Tuesday, September 8th
- Attend at least one pitch practice session sometime during September 3-15
- Record a 3-minute investor pitch between September 8-17 (we have a studio available to assure a more professional production)
- Be available between 10am-4pm ET on September 29th-October 1st to meet with investors via Zoom (the meetings will be pre-booked and companies will get an itinerary ahead of the meetings)