Advanced Therapies is Europe’s most important advanced therapies conference and exhibition.
Agenda topics are cell therapy, gene edited cell therapies, stem cells & regenerative medicine and gene editing.
The event covers each stage of development of cell, gene and immunotherapy – from bioprocessing through clinical translation to reimbursement, market access and delivery to patient.
- Martin Pule, SVP, Founder and CSO & Clinical Senior Lecturer, Haematology, Autolus & UCL Cancer Institute
- Prasad Adusumilli, Attending Surgeon, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Pascal Touchon, President, CEO & Board Member, Atara Biotherapeutics
- Federico Mingozzi, CSO, Spark Therapeutics
- Christina Coughlin, CMO, Tmunity Therapeutics
- Steve Kanner, CSO, Caribou Biosciences
- Bradley Campbell, President and COO, Amicus Therapeutics
- Fred Chereau, President & CEO, LogicBio Therapeutics
- Christopher R. Heery, CMO, Precision BioSciences
- Joanne Kurtzberg, Professor of Pediatrics and Pathology; Director, Marcus Center for Cellular Cures, Duke University Medical Center
All speakers: http://www.terrapinn.com/AT2020/GB/Speakers
Download Agenda: http://www.terrapinn.com/AT2020/GB/Prog
Use discount code Advanced15