AdvaMed Cybersecurity Summit
Dec 06, 2021 12:00PM—Dec 07, 2021 3:00PM
Medical device cybersecurity has never been more important. Advanced capabilities and ever more connected products means the threat landscape continues to grow. This year’s AdvaMed Cybersecurity Summit features experts from across the medical device and healthcare cybersecurity landscape who will help you navigate this complex threat environment and the FDA regulatory requirements that continue to evolve.
This year’s agenda is filled with timely sessions and dynamic speakers from FDA and Industry. Take a look below for a preview of this year’s sessions on the state of medical device cybersecurity, which include several regulatory updates from FDA, lessons learned from industry experts and a preview of the future of medical device cybersecurity. Reserve your spot now to take advantage of our early bird pricing, which ends on November 24.
- FDA Regulatory Update
- Cyber Risk Management as a Shared Responsibility
- Reducing Cybersecurity Risks in Healthcare
- Automation of Medical Device Cybersecurity Risk Management
- Medical Device Product Security
- Healthcare and Public Health Sector Coordinating Council (HSCC) Updates
- International Regulatory Update
- Software Bill of Materials (SBOM) Generation: Lessons Learned from the Trenches in Product R&D
- Threat Modeling for Medical Devices
- The Past and Future of Medical Device Cybersecurity
Who should attend?
- Cybersecurity Professionals
- Regulatory Affairs Professionals
- Privacy Officers
- Information and Product Security Professionals
- Data Scientists
- Medical Device Engineers
- Software Developers and Engineers
- Program Managers
- Compliance Professionals
Click here to check if your company is an AdvaMed member.
- AdvaMed Member Companies: $300.00
- AdvaMed Accel Member Companies : $200.00
- Government /Nonprofit: $215.00
- Non-Members: $550.00
Take advantage of our early bird pricing! Register by November 24, 2021 to receive $50 off your registration.