47th International GMP Conference
Mar 06, 2023—Mar 09, 2023
UGA Center for Continuing Education & Hotel 1197 South Lumpkin Street, Athens, GA 30602
Categories Biopharma & Therapeutics, Industry & Environment, Industry Partner Event, Industry Partner Events
The 2023 conference is being held in person as well as virtually. This conference was established in conjunction with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration in 1976 to create an annual ongoing dialogue between regulatory agencies and the pharmaceutical industry on important issues in drug compliance and quality. The conference is widely recognized as the top international GMP meeting in the world and offers attendees the unique opportunity to meet with U.S. FDA, Health Canada, MHRA, and other global regulators and industry experts.
For more information, please visit the International Good Manufacturing Practices Conference website.
U.S. FDA, Health Canada, MHRA, and other global regulators and industry experts. View the Draft Agenda.
Event Date:Monday, March 6, 2023 – Thursday, March 9, 2023
Location: UGA Center for Continuing Education & Hotel
1197 South Lumpkin Street, Athens, GA 30602
Please view the Draft Agenda.
- $1599 – Registration fee on or before 1/31/2023
- $1,799 – Registration fee after 1/31/2023
- $150 – University or College Student fee
- $249 – Pre-Conference Tutorial before 1/31/2023
- $299 – Pre-Conference Tutorial after 1/31/2023
- $249 – Post-Conference Tutorial before 1/31/2023
- $299 – Post-Conference Tutorial after 1/31/2023
- $300 – Guest Meal Ticket
Group Rates – For groups of 3 or more, please contact Dawn Burden for details.
Event Cancellation Policies:
(1) A cancellation received by 5:00 p.m. ET on or before February 28, 2023, will be refunded, minus a $35 processing fee. No refunds will be issued thereafter. (2) To change or cancel your registration, call (706) 542-7493, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET. (3) If an event is cancelled for any reason, the UGA Center for Continuing Education & Hotel will not be responsible for any charges related to travel.
You can reserve a hotel room using room group code 95062 until January 28, 2023. After that date, please call the Georgia Center to request a hotel room with block code 95062. If a room is available, you will receive the group rate.
Note: reserving a hotel room does not register you for the conference. Please use the red box titled REGISTER ONLINE to register for the conference.
Additionally, registering for this conference does not secure a hotel reservation and must be done separately if hotel stay is required.
To change or cancel your hotel reservation, call (800) 884-1381 or (706) 542-2134.
Program Contact Information:
The Georgia Center
If you require special services, email email@example.com.
Dietary restrictions should be indicated during the registration process.