3rd International Probiotics, Nutrition & Microbiome Conference
Nov 28, 2019—Nov 29, 2019
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Event Contact Email
Categories Industry Partner Events
3rd International Probiotics, Nutrition & Microbiome Conference is going to be held during November 28-29, 2019 at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Probiotics-2019 brings upon a new platform to share and discuss all the innovations in nutrition, microbiome and probiotics.
Probiotics-2019 mainly showcases comprehensive approaches in research and usage of probiotics. This Conference revolves around the novel discovery and development. The conference includes plenary/keynote lectures by eminent personalities from all around the world in addition to contributed papers both oral and poster presentations.
This Probiotics-2019 International conference is a gathering of experts, professionals, academicians and researchers from different countries. Explore your ideas on probiotics, nutrition and microbiome at this conference to contribute to the world.
- Gut Microbiota and Synbiotics
- Human Microbiome
- Genetics of Probiotic Strains
- Probiotics and Nutrition
- Probiotics in Cancer
- Biomarkers of Probiotic Efficacy
- Mechanisms of Action
- Therapeutic aspects of Probiotics
- Probiotics in Health and Diseases
- Production of Probiotics
- Nutrigenetics and Nutrigenomics
- Future of Probiotics and Prebiotics
- Probiotics in Food Technology
- Probiotics in Plants and Agri Business