Join us at Callaway Resort and Gardens as we bring together researchers from across the region to present the best new health-related preclinical, clinical, implementation, and population- based research and build collaborative relationships.
DAY ONE | Noon – 6 45 p.m.
- Featured talks
- Concurrent breakout sessions focused on rural health, COVID-19, health services delivery, health equity, development of therapeutics, and community engagement
- Networking and poster sessions showcasing clinical and translational science advances across the region
- Trainee career development panel
DAY TWO | 7:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Concurrent breakout sessions
- Dynamic keynote speaker
- Networking and poster sessions
- Special interest sessions
- Awards ceremony
Registration is 75 per person 35 for trainees). Fee includes attendance at scientific sessions and all breaks and meals.