2021 I-Corps Bio-Entrepreneurship Workshop
Jun 07, 2021—Jun 18, 2021
Categories Biopharma & Therapeutics, Emerging Companies, Industry Partner Event, Industry Partner Events, MedTech & Devices, Students & Young Professionals
Announcing the call for applicants:
2021 I-Corps BIO-Entrepreneurship Virtual Workshop
June 7-18, 2021
Deadline to Apply: May 21, 2021
Theme: Diversity in Clinical Trials & Healthcare Disparities in Access
Description: An immersive workshop designed for underrepresented, early-career faculty, postdocs, and students from across the US, including Puerto Rico to learn about biotechnology commercialization.
2021 I-Corps BIO-Entrepreneurship Workshop Information:
- A two-week virtual, full-time course on weekdays
- Involves a mix of webinars, teamwork and homework
- Registration for BIO Digital 2021 Conference included (see more information below)
- Expand network and meet biotechnology industry mentors
- Open to researchers: assistant professors, postdoctoral fellows, graduate students, and advanced undergraduates
- For more information: https://innovation.unh.edu/icorps/i-corps-bio-entrepreneurship-workshop
- For questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
BIO 2021 brings together the largest group of Life Sciences industry leaders and entrepreneurs from around the world, providing an amazing opportunity for workshop participants to virtually network, interact with expert mentors, and test their ideas with biotechnology industry experts. The virtual format will also allow participants to connect with other experts and industry leaders from around the world.
One of the foci of the 2021 BIO meeting will be health disparities, including inclusion in clinical trials, access to healthcare, engagement, and interventions focused on underserved populations — topics that align with an overall theme of our BIO 2021 I-Corps workshop.
PLEASE NOTE BEFORE APPLYING: The workshop is not meant for researchers who have already have started down the commercialization pathway (completed other I-Corps workshops or courses, filed a provisional patent application, licensed intellectual property, received SBIR/STTR funding, etc.).
If you have questions about the workshop, the application, or the selection process, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com