Navicent Health will host the 2020 Georgia Healthcare Innovation Challenge to connect healthcare leaders who have technology challenges to entrepreneurs and companies to bring new solutions to market.
The 13-week program has several key components:
- Navicent Health CEOs share two specific challenges via a reverse pitch event on July 30
- Entrepreneurs and companies propose solutions to the challenges by Aug. 28
- Navicent Health selects finalists to solve the challenges by Sept. 4
- A winner is selected for each challenge at the forward pitch event on Oct. 29
- The two winners will go into a beta test soon after.
The challenge will leverage Georgia’s unique assets around Tech Development talent to solve meaningful healthcare problems by providing an environment, partners, beta client and industry support to launch a new solution.
Dale Boyston, CEO of TC2, will present the first challenge which will focus on a predictive modeling solution. The solution will leverage available data to proactively identify “rising-risk” beneficiaries managed by TC2.
Laura Gentry, RN, CEO at The Medical Center of Peach County Navicent Health, will present the opportunity to utilize technology to encourage children to take their asthmatic medication.