Business Wire has published a white paper that shares the expertise from veteran biotech communicators as they discuss best practices and challenges of this highly regulated and technical industry.
Here are the highlights:
- Compliance doesn’t cancel creativity – Look for opportunities to incorporate multimedia to generate more interest around your content.
- A simpler story sells – Conveying the “hope without the hype” and being mindful that the content being shared is relevant can make a journalist’s jobs easier.
- Boost viewer engagement with a visual story – Visual aids can create a different way for readers to understand what differentiates a company from others in the market.
- Be prepared – Setting up a communications calendar as far out as a year in advance can help get a jump on release and disclosure needs.
- Use metrics to drive better messaging – Decide what measurements are most meaningful for the organization, particularly if you have limited resources.